Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Swapping with Your Opponent

I have quite a number of games in my belly last weekend at Comic Mart, and surprisingly, I didnt play Chaos in any of these games (I bet my models are mad at me for taking them out but not playing them). I play 2 games with Sis and a game with SM. I have found myself quite fond of playing non-CSM, not for the factor of fun, but towards understanding the other codex better.

Although I must admit I was very clumsy at playing something that I have not played before, especially when it's not T4 army :P However, I found it quite fun and it really helps to understand a codex better when you play with them on the battlefield. I cant say I'm an sister expert now, however, the sister list that I think is tough to beat (3 exo, 4 squads of sob and cannoness standard sister list) are not impossible to beat, the problem is whether you understand the codex or not. What sun tzi said is correct, you cant win if you dont know yourself and your enemy, you have 50% chance of winning if you know yourself well but not enemy, and you will win if you know both yourself and enemy well.

So, next time if you think a list is unbeatable, why not request your opponent to switch list with you, and I'm sure you will know its weakness in the matter of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment