Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chaos Space Marine Army for Sell

I have noticed myself has lost the motivation to play CSM after a year with them and I felt that I need a 2nd army to motivate me to play 40k again. And due to the lack of space in my room, I decided to sell them off to make space if someone interested on them. I havent really make up my mind on how much I want to sell them but feel free to put in your offer if you are interested on them.

HQ:

Abaddon the Despoiler (painted)
Kharn the Betrayer (painted)
Sorceror (painted)
Nurgle Daemon Prince (heavily converted and painted beautifully)
Slaanesh Daemon Prince (converted by myself using Deceiver)


Troops:
16x Berzerkers (two skull with fist, painted)
8x Plague Marines (two meltaguns, champ with fist)
1x Rhino in Nurgle theme (painted)
1x Rhino in WE theme (comes with Forge World door and painted above average)
1x Rhino (base coated in black)


F. Attack:
3x Chaos Bikers (base coated in black)


H. Support:

Defiler (painted beautifully, some part need repair though)
Chaos Land Raider (base coated in black)
3x Obliterators (painted)
3x Obliterators (converted by Wong via Chaos Termies, base coated in black)
4x Havocs with Autocannon, one of them come with CL backpack which act as IoCG (painted)
1x Havocs with Lascannon (base coated in black, one leg is replaced by a daemon arm)

Legend:

"painted" - When I said so, the model is painted by me. I'm not a good painter be frank, so the model painted by me is in acceptable condition.

"painted blah blah blah" - As per the description, these are not done by me.


I will try to post up some pictures, if that is the interest of anyone. I will gradually update this post as well as I have bunch of marine with special weapon (meltaguns and plasmaguns). I'll give my 40k fellow a month to offer me before I throw them on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment